Big Black Ben (NEW) Big Black Ben (NEW)

Leave C-Unit Alone!

C-Unit was obviously commenting on "Da Stick Up" by Big Lou. This was made before 9-11 also, but if you wanna scold anyone, scold Redman for making the audio (I think).-----------------------

As for BBGN Ben: If I'd given a review the first time I saw it years ago, the score would've been higher. The sound obviously came from somewhere else, but it fits okay. Was that nasty old lady always there, or was it one of the "new improvements"?

Matrix: Trinity HELP !! Matrix: Trinity HELP !!

Different

Just because it uses clips from a movie doesn't make it "unoriginal" Can YOU do that? Once again, it IS his first movie. It wasn't anything to cuss him out over!

Couldn't see much of the bullets or the ripples.

Try doing that with a home movie.

Holybush responds:

unfortuantly I dont have a firewire card, but if I get one i might do that..
thanks for your comment

Color Cycler Color Cycler

Not bad... for a FIRST MOVIE

Apparently, only studentzero and Violent-AIM understood what this movie was: A FIRST MOVIE!!!!

In that case, it was nice. It was pretty obvious from the author's comments that it wasn't going to be anything special or interesting, but indeed, THANK GOD it wasn't sticks. To the other reviewers, will be/is/was your first movie that decent?!!

Agent K Agent K

I LIKE It!!

On the computers at school, it was too fast, but when I downloaded it at home, it was fine. I quit after half of the highway scene, but I'll definitely play again. Other than speed problems, and bad bullet reactions, it was pretty good. I haven't seen any quite like it.

Kill Grant Kill Grant

Piece of Shit

The Shaggy loop pans to one side, and it sounds crappy! Very short and stupid. Who the hell is Grant, and why do you hate him?!!